The ultimate online resource for pianists, teachers and anyone seeking to master the piano
The Practising the Piano Online Academy is the ultimate online resource for mastering the piano. Building on acclaimed teacher and performer Graham Fitch’s successful eBook series and blog, it takes his tried and tested methodologies to the next level with a comprehensive library of lessons, masterclasses and resources combined with insights from other leading experts. Aimed at piano teachers and pianists, it will transform the way you approach piano playing.
What is it?
The Practising the Piano Online Academy is an extensive, searchable, and regularly updated library of lessons, articles and resources which will:
- Illustrate Graham’s methodologies and approach in more depth with multimedia content, interactive features and resources such as musical examples, worksheets and annotated scores which can be downloaded and printed.
- Expand on practice tools and strategies with masterclasses and tutorials applying them to popular pieces in the repertoire, exam syllabuses and specific technical challenges.
- Share the expertise of guest experts on subjects including applied theory, improvisation and healthy piano playing.
- Be regularly updated, easily searchable and allow for personalisation with bookmarking and notes.
- Be shaped by your input, responding to your questions and suggestions for new content to meet your needs.
Click here to view a guided tour of the site’s content and features (opens in a new window).
What will it do for you?
Whether you are a budding student, keen amateur, passionate piano teacher or a professional musician, the Practising the Piano Online Academy will provide you with the knowledge and resources at your finger-tips to:
- Get the best possible results from your time spent practising the piano
- Avoid injury and overcome technical difficulties with panache
- Learn new pieces quickly and master trouble spots or challenging areas within the repertoire
- Deliver performances or achieve examination results which reflect your full potential
- Inspire your students and enhance their enjoyment of the piano.
Register for free (no credit card required) and read up to five free articles!
Subscribe for £9.99 per month and get unlimited access to all Online Academy articles, lessons, resources and updates!
Save over 15% on a monthly subscription and get free eBooks and editions worth over £70!